Friday, December 19, 2008

More bad photos!

youngster with a nice dorsal fin
.
red eye
.
The white blob is duckweed, but I didn't fool with the green.  Glare, I guess.
.
Hold Still!!!!
.
Is this guy pink and turquiose???
.
OK, I should say that one reason for the blurr is that the image above is what I start with to get the portraits of individuals.  If you're hassled with the poor photography, know that I'm a hundred times as grouchy about the blur!

Maybe I can put a pump in, to create a current, so they'll have to swim fast for ten minutes, then they'll be tired and hold still?  HA!!  I bet not!.  owell.

I've decided to put new fish here every day, to have a Big Project for the Day, a my father always wanted of me.  OK, Daddy, only took me until I'm sixty years old to find that Big Project, but it will lead to greater endeavors!

OK, til tomorrow.

No comments: