Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm pedalling backwards around a curve.

Here I am charmed with the eyespot, and a knowledgable breeder of Fancy Guppies commented that the eye spot is really difficult to get rid of!!  Hahaha!

So much for jumping in a subject knowing nothing about it.   Like moving to the tropics and all of a sudden trying to snow ski with the best of them.

Ah, well.  There's a discussion about "What is a Fancy Guppy?", and someone said, a big tail.  I'll stick with that!!  I'm sticking with the eye spot.  Tails:  red, blue, yellow, caliope(multicolors).  Eye spots: white eye, red eye, double eye.

Some that I like--
Blue ( mostly, anyway)
.
Red
.
Yellow
.
Caliope
.
Caliope, I like Caliope.
.
.
Double Eye
.
I think my photos will improve, I took some yesterday before I fed the little monsters.  They stay on the surface, which is what's needed in that healthy green water which is full of algae and microscopic thingies that they can eat.  I wonder what they see?
Lunch!
OK, all for now, thanks for stopping by!  Have enough, and a great day!

No comments: