Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday, Monday

I might start analyzing now. The eye is too small, and not circled by white. Gorgeous tail!!!
.
.


Good baby Red Eye. I believe their tails grow and grow as they age. I don't know how long guppies live. Three years? More?
.
.

This boy is so electric orange! The photo doesn't show how bright he is!
.
.

Dive, dive, dive! These guys dislike my camera, and they can see it, I'm sure. That huge eye looking at them, the lense.
.
.
Plenty of babies!! I put a bowl in the pool, and a plate upside down on it, hoping to get better photos, but the old males refused to swim in!
.
.
Another diver. Great tail, good eyespot.
.
.
Same fish, I thimmk. I don't know if the tail, caudal fin, is clear or has been nipped-- shredded, more like it.
.
.
The huge white thing is a tie-wrap that I was trying to use both a an attractor for the fish, and something for my camera to grab for focusing.
Wheee! all for now. Have enough for yourself today, and a little extra to share!

No comments: